Hi, I’m Ben, and I like computers. I have a masters degree in computer science and experience working with a bunch of programming languages. I’m particularly interested in computer graphics. Check out the Projects page for more info on that.
- First class Masters degree in Computer science from the University of Southampton
- Junior Developer at Airborne Interactive [Js/QML gui for in-flight interactives (Aeroplane seats)]
- C# - Experience with C# for Unity3D.
- C++ - Mostly for graphics programming, inc. software renderer
- HLSL/GLSL - Shader programming for graphics, including Parallel marching blocks implementation for dynamic Metaball meshing
- Haskell - Dabbling